Join the Team
If you're looking for a company that values teamwork, initiative, and innovation, the choice is clear—you belong at Lucid.
- Corporate Counsel – Procurement and Partnerships
- Customer Operations Billing Analyst (part-time)
- Customer Operations Internship (2020)
- Facilities Manager
- International Product Support Specialist - APAC
- Office Manager
- Product Support Specialist
- Product Support Specialist, Lucidpress
- Senior Counsel - Privacy and Regulatory
- Account Executive, Lucidpress
- Business Development Representative, Lucidpress
- Corporate Account Executive, Lucidchart
- Emerging Markets, Sales Account Manager - Lucidchart
- Enterprise Account Executive - Lucidchart
- Enterprise Account Executive, EMEA (UKI) - Lucidchart
- Enterprise Inside Sales Representative, Lucidchart
- Manager, SMB Sales, Lucidchart, EMEA
- Regional Sales Manager, EMEA (UKI) - Lucidchart
- Regional Sales Manager, Lucid for Education (K12) - California
- Revenue Operations & Strategy | Enterprise Renewals Team Manager
- Sales Development Representative (French Speaking), EMEA
- Sales Development Representative, Lucidchart
- Sales Operations Associate - Deal Desk
- Solution Engineer
- Solution Engineer - EMEA
Dont see what you're looking for? Apply to our "General Application" and we'll consider you for future roles.
If you're going to work for us, we also want Lucid to work for you. See the outstanding benefits you'll receive when you become part of the team.
- Full health benefits with employer HSA contribution
- 15 days PTO to start + unlimited sick leave
- Generous family leave
- Equity + 401(k) match
- On-site bouldering wall and gym
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Community volunteer activities
Bring your whole self to work
At Lucid, we welcome diversity and are committed to creating an environment where everyone feels respected and valued. We know that when our employees bring to the table the qualities that make them unique—different backgrounds, personalities, and perspectives—we are stronger. We’re always looking for ways to make sure our employees are comfortable bringing their whole selves to work—including sponsoring initiatives like Utah Women in Sales, Salt Lake City PRIDE, Women Tech Council and Utah Polynesian Professionals.
From five national parks and the largest ski resort in the country to the thriving Silicon Slopes scene and bustling city life, Utah has a little something for everyone.
This beautiful, historic city is home to Europe’s fastest growing tech scene, the Silicon Canals. Whether you're cycling to work or stopping by Rembrandt’s home, Amsterdam is considered to be the most livable city in Europe.
As one of the most livable cities in the world, Melbourne is the center of Australia’s growing tech scene. This bustling city is a hub of culture, entertainment, and wildlife. Be sure to keep an eye out for foxes as you take a stroll in Melbourne’s Laneway.
Life at Lucid
Being an employee at Lucid is far more than just a job. It’s growing your career, building lasting relationships with colleagues, and giving back to the community.