- (55%) Content Creation and Instructional Design
- Design, script, and produce a broad catalog of learning resources, which could include templates, tool kits, webinars, tutorials, workshops, videos, facilitator guides, digital courses, presentations, and other learning activities.
- Maintain L4E branding and style.
- Collaborate effectively with an ever-evolving group of project stakeholders on our Learning Solutions strategy and content.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- (25%) Research
- Conduct independent research and interview Subject Matter Experts
- Design and execute tests of our created content and iterate based on feedback
- Develop expertise in industry trends influencing education
- Use research to identify and propose learning solutions that will increase adoption of Lucid for Education
- (20%) Maintenance and Administration
- Maintain our library of educational activities by uploading documents, enhancing current documents and website features. Develop and maintain product expertise.
- Creative, strategic thinker with high attention to detail and resilient when faced with challenges
- Ability to quickly master technical tools and concepts, then translate them in ways that are easily understood and adopted by others (e.g. act as an effective translator between technical and non-technical audiences)
- Talent for building strong relationships with an ever-evolving group of project stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Entrepreneurial/problem-solving mindset
- Clear, cogent writing voice and design aesthetic. Portfolio will be required upon application
- A basic understanding of Lucidchart, with a strong desire/aptitude for becoming a product expert
- Quick, enthusiastic learner and self-starter
- Ability to problem solve and figure things out with minimal guidance
- Proactive about asking for and incorporating feedback.
- Consistent and communicative
- Experience with/background knowledge of K-12 education and instructional design practices
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite and video editing