- Taking charge of all content requirements: Blogs, website copy, social media, emails, campaigns, marketing collateral as well as anything else we/you believe will help reach our audience.
- Collaborate with a designer to create designs that synergize with your content
- Strategize (as a part of Marketing Team) campaigns, develop content flows and collaborate with designers and marketers to get our message ready to campaign
- Strategize and implement creative ways to increase engagement, with prospects and current users.
- Build a following for Lucid for Education on social media with outstanding written wit and charm
- Some photo and video editing/creation could be required for social media/YouTube channels
- Interview subject matter experts, product owners, sales and customers (case studies/success stories)
- BA or BS with focus on communications, advertising, and/or marketing experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube)
- A working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team player supporting and interacting with other members of a shared responsibility team.
- Self-motivated and proactive, possessing strong desire to learn