- -Schedule interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- -Arrange travel for visiting candidates.
- -Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirm new hires.
- -Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- -Track recruiting activities and provide weekly reporting on candidate status.
- -Coordinate post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials.
- -Identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- -Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- -1+ years of recruiting coordinator or HR experience.
- -Experience with Google Suite (doc, sheets, calendar)
- -Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills.
- -Strong oral and written communication skills.
- -Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
- -Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- -Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas.
- -Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.