- Responsible for the the IT and system admin team’s road maps, project staffing plans, coaching and mentoring, and team member development.
- Foster an environment that builds, encourages, and rewards teamwork, and collaboration.
- Ensure teams develop and maintain environment documentation, user help materials, and training for new employees.
- Proactively identify and drive technology improvements to existing IT solutions.
- Responsible for designing, specifying, configuring, installing, and maintaining LAN/WAN hardware, software, and telecommunications equipment.
- Responsible for ordering and tracking IT inventory.
- Manage system software, software applications, phones, printers, copiers, servers (both physical & virtual) routers, bridges, switches, cabling, etc.
- Negotiate and maintain relationships with vendors such as internet providers, SaaS solutions, and infrastructure resellers.
- 5+ years Industry experience
- Experience with Linux and Windows server system management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working independently and in a team environment
- Excellent leadership abilities
- BS Degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience managing an Active Directory environment
- Experience with one of the largest enterprise or corporate network solutions (Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, etc)
- Experience creating and maintaining virtual machine environments using HyperV or ESXi