- Identify and monitor key user operational metrics to help drive improvements to our product and support offerings.
- Manage technical issues by investigating and troubleshooting problems, escalating user issues, managing issue workflow and proactively identifying consumer needs.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, and other cross-functional peers on specific user-impacting issues and bugs.
- Develop and maintain product expertise and work closely with other support and product team members to resolve user issues.
- Localize Help Center and user education content and analyze user behavior data and make content improvements based on metrics.
- Represent Lucid by growing and managing a Lucid product community, building healthy relationships with users to resolve issues, and driving community strategies to ensure forum health and users’ questions/feedback receive quality, timely answers.
- Act as a central point of contact for enterprise related customer issues and manages the customer relationship from a technical support perspective with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance
- Fluent in English
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing role, preferably in a customer support or consulting capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create and deliver technical presentations that explain complex subjects to non-technical end users
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to work successfully with customers and internally in ambiguous situations
- Experience in a technical field (e.g., engineering), or strong technical aptitude and passion to become a subject matter expert on Lucidchart and related domains
- Excellent problem-solving skills, sound business judgment, strategic and analytical capabilities in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities.
- Excellent project manager and self-starter, with the ability to work independently across multiple concurrent initiatives with a proven record of driving results.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Enthusiasm for Lucid Software’s Core Values of Innovation, Passion & Excellence, Empowerment & Initiative, and Teamwork over ego
- Strong empathy for customers and an inherent desire to solve problems creatively
- Preferably native in at least one of the following languages: Korean or Japanese