- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, product registrations, and leads that lead to an increase in sales and customer retention.
- Lead content creation process from beginning to end (content strategy, research, writing, editing, coordination with design, handoffs to other teams, publication, results analysis and optimization efforts).
- Develop, document, and evolve both the B2B and the B2C content marketing strategy, collaborating across functions to deliver an editorial plan to meet business objectives. This includes refining our content mission, setting clear content marketing objectives, and understanding how the organization’s content integrates with the rest of its business objectives. Continuous evolvement of strategy is a must.
- Responsible for the development of a functional content calendar/methodology to deliver consistent collateral in line with company voice/brand.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Managers (PMM) and Public Relations team to determine proper messaging and positioning of product to drive enterprise sales.
- Optimize the workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content, working cross-functionally to increase efficiency. This includes ensuring all content is on-brand; is consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice; and is optimized for search and user experience across all appropriate channels.
- Responsible for the hiring and supervision of content marketers within Lucidchart and external to Lucidchart, including managing the efforts of all team members, holding weekly 1:1s, and providing input on their work deliverables.
- 4+ years managing and creating digital content
- Demonstrated ability to define, document, and communicate a content marketing strategy
- Experience creating B2B marketing content
- Proven ability to lead content teams, producing consistent, relevant content
- Analytically driven (Google Analytics, Kissmetrics), ability to define KPIs for content success, and effectively track published content to results
- Thorough knowledge of core marketing principles
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize a number of concurrent projects under tight time pressure
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or another relevant field