- Set the vision and strategy to drive subscriber growth and ongoing customer retention
- Develop a deep understanding of customer traffic and behaviors through research, data analytics, and experimentation
- Leverage a test & learn mindset to iterate and evolve Lucidchart’s onsite conversion and monetization strategy
- Execute onsite A/B tests in close collaboration with Product and Engineering teams
- Lead a cross-functional team of growth managers, UX designers, and software engineers
- Improve experiences across the users’ journey, from onsite optimizations to in-product changes that drive customer engagement and revenue outcomes
- Make data-driven decisions using best in class analytics tools
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management or Growth
- Passionate about designing, building, and testing innovative customer experiences to drive onsite conversion, retention, and revenues.
- Ability to drive a vision with a customer-centric approach to problem-solving and innovation
- Skilled at analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to make informed product decisions
- Ability to prioritize issues in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver simple, iterative solutions that drive key business metrics
- Experience with subscriptions businesses and SaaS metrics
- Experience working with consumer subscription products focused on retention and subscriber growth
- An ownership mentality to roll up your sleeves and drive end to end product development
- Must be able to synthesize information from various sources and draw meaningful conclusions. Confident decision-maker.