- Revenue retention: Own and execute on the retention processes that support Lucid’s largest accounts. This individual will coordinate retention efforts with sales representatives and CSMs and engage directly with customers to retain Lucid’s ARR.
- Process building: Build and improve billing and retention processes to maximize the customer experience while ensuring internal efficiency
- Performance auditing: Perform analysis on key retention metrics and logo performance to recommend process improvements
- Win/loss analysis: This individual will own reports and data that feed into board of director presentations and will regularly report to executives on the retention status of high-value accounts.
- Extreme owner: High level of ownership over the process and purpose
- Motivated: Highly motivated, and has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Communicator: Effective written and verbal communication skills to make compelling, data-driven, recommendations for change
- Problem-solver: Highly effective problem solving skills, a bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Prior experience working in an operations role
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Tableau
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- +1 years of experience