- Fuel revenue growth via PPC strategies that drive product registrations and payments on the B2C funnel and qualified leads on the B2B funnel.
- Manage daily optimization activities including building and managing bidding strategies, quality score improvements, ad copywriting, testing and optimization, keyword research, budget forecasting, campaign reporting and analysis, and continuous program improvement.
- Own cost-per-lead and cost-per-sale optimization, focusing on conversion metrics to drive increased campaign ROI.
- Assess new paid channel/tactic viability and oversee execution and expansion.
- Partner with demand generation and marketing automation teams to design and develop lead nurturing strategy.
- Partner with creative and content teams to develop content marketing strategies.
- Work with outside agencies to set goals, identify opportunities, and set priorities.
- Become deeply familiar with why our sales reps win and lose, and use that knowledge to refine our demand generation strategy.
- 2+ years actively managing paid search (Google Adwords)
- Experience tracking ongoing optimization, and performing accurate reporting.
- Experience in paid social, display, retargeting, or landing page optimization a plus.
- Experience with one or more marketing automation platforms preferred (experience with Marketo is a plus).
- Experience developing content marketing strategies for lead generation preferred.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; bias towards data-based decision making.
- Excellent teamwork, project management, and communication skills