- Develop and launch Lucid Software’s first internal centralized Learning and Development program. Develop the core curriculum and establish processes and procedures for rolling out trainings. Facilitate training sessions.
- Develop company-wide, department-specific, and job-specific learning and development curriculum. Develop product-specific curriculum. Consult with management across the organization to analyze the training needs of specific departments, cross-functional areas, or the whole organization and make recommendations for training solutions as part of the L&D life cycle.
- Develop custom training tools. These tools are designed to reflect and reinforce the culture and competencies identified for success at Lucid.
- Consult with leaders to design certification programs capable of accommodating fast company growth.
- Develop training to increase the leadership capabilities of both incumbent and aspiring managers. Conduct needs assessments and work with subject matter experts to create training unique to the needs and culture of Lucid. Manage an L&D Administrator.
- Ensure training materials are kept current to ensure alignment with current processes and procedures as indicated from functional work areas. Create assessments for the training programs that provide feedback on the effectiveness of the training programs and materials and determine if objectives of program were met.
- Provide on-site training/coaching as needed to support employee development and performance.
- Manage systems, resources, and records for employee training, including compliance training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Learning & Development, Organizational Development, Business or related field or equivalent job experience.
- Minimum of 4+ years' experience in Learning & Development.
- Experience managing and monitoring the implementation of all learning and development, leadership development and talent management activities
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of conducting needs analyses, instructional course design, Adult Learning Theory, Coaching skills including the ability to give positive and constructive.