- Help shape and execute on all communications initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with members of the press, key industry influencers, and industry analysts.
- Help manage external agency.
- Serve as the primary internal contact for inbound media inquiries.
- Ensure tight integration with other marketing activities.
- Help prepare Lucid spokespeople to ensure key messages are consistently conveyed.
- Draft and edit communications content to support PR initiatives.
- Monitor and analyze industry news and trends to support targeted media pitches.
- Maintain corporate newsroom.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in PR, journalism, or a related field
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance
- Exemplifies Lucid Core Values of Innovation, Passion & Excellence, Empowerment & Initiative, and Teamwork Over Ego
- Experience working with B2B software companies a strong plus
- Creativity and bias for action
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines