- Know our users better than anyone else, including what they need, why they buy, and what they want from us in the future.
- Work with product marketing managers to execute comprehensive go-to-market plans for Lucidchart integrations with other enterprise software platforms, ensuring marketing, business development, and product teams are working in concert to meet customer needs and rapidly grow the business.
- Work with product marketing managers to roll out positioning and messaging of Lucidchart for specific personas, ensuring we tell a highly-relevant, highly-impactful story across all user touchpoints.
- Assist product marketing managers in the creation of sales enablement materials to help sales and customer success throughout the entire sales process.
- Perform detailed competitor research to understand where Lucidchart wins and opportunities to improve our position in the market.
- Work cross-functionally with other marketing teams, including: demand generation, content, and creative to create assets for programs and launches that drive self-serve usage and sales opportunities.
- You have at least 1-2 years product marketing or related experience in enterprise software, ideally with experience selling or marketing to IT or engineering buyers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- You are creative, articulate, influential and engaging, with a proven track record of success.
- You are a self-learner, willing to learn new skills, industries, and platforms—including the most technical aspects and use cases at Lucidchart.
- You are constantly improving, with an insatiable appetite for learning.
- You take ownership of problems and never shy away from a challenge.
- You are honest, direct, and professional.
- You know how to prioritize your work and the initiatives you champion.