- Represent Lucid as a product expert by answering direct user questions over chat and email.
- Precisely troubleshoot problems to efficiently identify and resolve user concerns.
- Innovate processes and systems to drive improvements to our support offering-- recognize opportunities for improvement and take the initiative to implement solutions.
- Think on your feet to quickly write professional, mistake-free content and confidently communicate with users in challenging, urgent conversations.
- Develop and maintain product expertise and work closely with other support and product team members to resolve user issues.
- Communicate the development team and other parts of the company about the most pressing issues that users are facing.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, sound business judgment, strategic and analytical capabilities in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities
- Practical work experience or a Bachelor's degree with a 3.5 cumulative GPA or higher
- Knowledge of Lucid technology and the Internet
- Strong people skills to build relationships with our users
- Ability to translate complex technical ideas into simple, easy to understand answers
- Ability to work independently, cross-functionally, and on multiple initiatives at the same time with a proven record of driving results
- Detail-oriented, organized and a good team player
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Experience working in technology, support operations, and/or consulting
- Experience in a customer-facing position where you advocated for the customer, demonstrating empathy, compassion, and understanding of user concerns.
- Clear and effective at communicating about complex/technical issues
- Technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills to identify and effectively escalate product issues
- Curious and versatile, excited about exploring the possibilities and expanding their role and skills