- Collaborate with subject-matter experts and the Lucid for Education team to build innovative, engaging learning activities and lesson plans within Lucidchart and Lucidpress
- Use instructional design principles to present content in aesthetically pleasing and highly functional ways
- Review the current base of activities, revise to reflect branding guidelines,implement instructional design principles
- Develop and maintain product expertise
- Identify and investigate consumer needs
- Help drive improvements to our product and support offerings
- Pursuit of a Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to quickly master technical tools and concepts, then translate them in ways that are easily understood and adopted by others (e.g. act as an effective translator between technical and non-technical audiences)
- Familiarity with G-Suite
- The ability to work independently, cross-functionally, and on multiple initiatives at the same time with a proven record of driving results.
- Excellent project manager and self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
- Strong technical aptitude
- Adobe Illustrator experience