- Design experiences, interactions, and features that improve product value for continued growth and success.
- Thoroughly define customer problems, clearly define design solutions, and provide detailed deliverables within Agile/Scrum system constraints.
- Develop partnership with product managers to understand business needs.
- Strengthen design team and help evangelize design within organization.
- Support engineers in translating and implementing your designs.
- Seek out opportunities to improve the product experience beyond the standard design purview.
- Basic understanding of UX design principles: usability, interface design, iconography, etc.
- Basic understanding of core design methods (sketching, wire framing, storyboarding, etc.)
- Ability to use deadlines and milestones to deliver design value within agile environment
- Sensitivity to design values at a pixel, layout, and interaction level - understanding how they come together to define an experience for our customers.
- Understanding of industry trends and relevant UX Discipline topics.
- Basic knowledge of user-research methodologies.
- Ability to develop design rationale and collaboratively work with others.
- Quickly learns from others to improve knowledge, augment skills, and adjust processes to be more effective.
- Ability to design under business, technology, and strategic constraints.
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum environment.
- Working towards degree in visual design, human factors, user experience, psychology, computer science, software interface design, web development, or a related field.
- Interest in evaluating design solutions with qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Passion for learning and a willingness to see the world through someone else’s point of view.