- Design at least 10 innovative, subject-specific activities or lessons
- Write explicit lesson plans that educators can follow for each piece of content
- Attend a 2-day boot camp to learn about the Lucid for Education platform
- Collaborate with the Lucid for Education team remotely via email and video conferencing
- Become an advocate for using Lucidchart and Lucidpress
- A bachelor's degree in education or other related fields
- 2-3 years of teaching experience.
- Experience writing lesson plans
- Experience teaching using G-Suite
- The ability to work independently, cross-functionally, and on multiple initiatives at the same time with a proven record of driving results.
- Excellent project manager and self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
- Experience writing curriculum
- Experience teaching in a blended classroom or project-based learning model
- Mileage reimbursement for attending 2-day kick-off
- Hotel for 2-day kick-off (if needed)
- $300 stipend for attending 2-day kick-off
- $150 per piece of approved content.
- We expect that you will create at least 10 templates which will result in $1,500.
- You can make an additional 10 templates to earn $3,000 total.
- We will train you at Lucid’s Headquarters in South Jordan, UT for 2 days. Don’t worry - we’ve got you covered; we will pay for all the travel costs, accommodation, food, and a $150/day stipend.
- From there, you will work remotely at your leisure. We will connect with you via video conferencing as you move through the creation stages. We expect all lesson plans to be approved, completed, and submitted by August 09, 2019.