- Work closely with members of the marketing team to publish compelling long-form content (e.g. ebooks, white papers, blog posts, webinars) and elevate our brand.
- Develop a deep understanding of Lucidpress in order to effectively understand how to attract and retain new enterprise customers.
- Utilize modern digital marketing strategies to grow our business, including content marketing, persona-based research, and social media marketing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field (e.g. marketing, communications, journalism, etc.) with strong academic performance.
- 2+ years of experience in a content-related role.
- High degree of initiative with ability to anticipate needs, make recommendations and take appropriate action.
- Willingness & ability to learn new things quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy.
- Can easily thrive working in a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic environment.
- Detail-oriented, organized and a good team player.
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas.
- Can relate to Lucid Software's products & culture.
- Experience working for B2B and/or software companies.
- Familiarity with HTML and content management systems (e.g. Drupal, Wordpress).
- Familiarity with major style guides (i.e. AP Style, Chicago Manual).
- Mastery of spreadsheets & word processing software.