- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Be responsible for the technical relationship with Lucid's customers, including leading product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional technical resources.
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and prototype Lucidchart product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and related events as required.
- Develop and tell a compelling story that will excite your customer about the value Lucidchart can bring to their company.
- Aid in product training throughout the Sales Organization
- Build positive relationships with other support roles within Lucid
- Contribute to the completion of written RFQ/RFP responses
- BS in technical field (Engineering, IT, Information Systems, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- High energy and track record of excellence
- Independent, highly motivated, and success driven approach to activities
- Ability to manage numerous projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new technologies, methodologies and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
- Previous sales, sales engineer, or solutions engineer experience (1-2 years preferred)
- Understanding of cloud security