- Identify and monitor key user operational metrics to help drive improvements to our product and support offerings.
- Manage technical issues by investigating and solving problems, advancing user issues, managing issue workflow and dedicatedly identifying consumer needs.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, and peers on specific user-impacting issues and bugs.
- Develop and maintain product expertise and work closely with support and product team members to resolve user issues.
- Write compelling, clear Help Center and user education content and analyze user behavior data and make content improvements based on metrics.
- Represent Lucid by growing and running a Lucid product community, building positive relationships with users to resolve issues, and driving community strategies to ensure forum health and users’ questions/feedback receive quality, timely answers.
- Knowledge of Lucid technology, the Internet and social media.
- Strong people skills to build relationships with our current and potential users.
- Ability to translate complex technical ideas into simple, easy to understand content.
- The ability to work independently, cross-functionally, and on multiple initiatives at the same time with a demonstrable record of driving results.
- Excellent analytical skills, sound business judgment, strategic and analytical capabilities in a dynamic environment with evolving priorities.
- Excellent project manager and self-starter, with the ability to work across multiple concurrent initiatives.
- Experience working in technology, education, support operations, and/or consulting.
- A solid understanding of user experience principles, and using rich media and social media for user-focused communications.
- Technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills to identify and effectively advance product bugs