- Code digital marketing properties and assets using different technologies: websites, blogs, landing pages, marketing pages, etc.
- Convert design mockups with specifications into functional web pages, components, and reusable templates.
- Use a broad set of technology tools: Primarily Gatsby.js, but also HTML, CSS, SCSS, React, Vue, PHP, Git, Drupal, WordPress, etc. to create web-based solutions.
- Understand business opportunities and problems, clearly define solutions, and provide detailed deliverables within Agile/Scrum system constraints.
- Work in conjunction with other marketing teams such as: design, SEO, i18n, PPC, analytics, and others.
- Estimate time for coding for given projects.
- Use deadlines, milestones, and deliverables to effectively anticipate roadblocks and development opportunities.
- 2-4 years of web development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Design, Information Systems, Computer Science, Digital Marketing, or another related degree.
- Strong understanding of HTML & CSS best practices.
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors, preferably SCSS.
- Ability to use Git and work collaboratively with other developers.
- Ability to program under different constraints: Contributing to long-term strategic projects while positively contributing to last-minute fixes and short-term solutions - sometimes without all the information present to make comfortable decisions.
- Experience with Gatby.js, React, and GraphQL.
- Familiarity with A/B testing and unit testing.
- Experience with creating/using a component library or design system.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing practices (SEO, analytics, etc.)
- Understanding of CMSs; experience with Drupal is of particular value.
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as React, Vue.js, Angular, etc. is a plus.
- Basic PHP or OOP experience.
- Working knowledge of SQL databases.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines.