- Provisioning of computers and hardware
- Help maintain an active inventory of all hardware
- Be the first point of contact for any employee hardware or software-related issue including closing support desk tickets, and replying to email & chat requests
- Assist with the upkeep of conference rooms including maintenance of tablets, TVs, phones, cable management, etc.
- Contribute to IT documentation
- Support and maintain company printers, TVs, dashboard computers, audiovisual (AV) equipment, etc.
- Program and monitor AV for various events
- H/S Diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1 year of troubleshooting experience in either Windows/Linux/MacOS
- Working knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Passion for learning about all aspects of computers and hardware
- Interest in troubleshooting and researching unfamiliar problems as they arise
- Strong time management skills, able to multitask and set priorities
- Ability and desire to organize hardware and documentation
- Previous experience in a customer service role