- Design experiences, interactions, and features that improve product value for continued growth and success (Lucidchart).
- Understand customer problems, clearly define design solutions, and provide detailed deliverables within Agile/Scrum system constraints.
- Develop partnership with product managers to understand business needs.
- Strengthen design team and help evangelize design within organization.
- Work with business team to improve experience around paywalls, on boarding, and conversion paths.
- Support engineers in translating and implementing your designs.
- Sound knowledge of core design methods (sketching, wireframing, storyboarding, etc).
- Ability to describe success metrics for design contribution and have a passion evaluating design solutions with qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Ability to design under different constraints: Thoroughly contributing to long-term strategic projects while positively contributing to last-minute fixes and short-term solutions - sometimes without all the information present to make comfortable design decisions.
- Can communicate sound design rationale through different mediums and design deliverables.
- Understands and has experience designing content-creation applications and working with complicated back-end constraints.
- Can easily thrive working in a fast-paced, startup type environment.
- Real passion for learning and a willingness to see the world through someone else’s point of view.
- 4+ years of UX design experience.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Visual design, marketing communications, human factors, user experience, psychology, computer science, software interface design, web development, or a related field.
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas.