- Learn the value and features of the Lucidchart platform and demonstrate capability in the product.
- Work on site or remotely to create Lucidchart documents reflective of customer’s previously designed diagrams or other documentation in Lucidchart within required time restraints.
- Communicate directly with customers to capture vision and details of documents in question.
- Able to work 20 hours per week.
- Basic understanding of business.
- Experience with IT, engineering, and/or design is a plus.
- Great at summarizing and simplifying complex information.
- Strong research skills.
- Quick, enthusiastic learner.
- Ability to problem solve and figure things out on your own (though we’re always available to answer questions)!
- A good eye for design, proactive about asking for and incorporating feedback.
- Consistent and communicative.
- Driven to meet Lucid Software’s Core Values of Innovation, Passion & Excellence, Empowerment & Initiative, and Teamwork over ego.
- Bonus points for: Geekery, general awesomeness, excellent response GIFS