- Schedule interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Arrange travel for visiting candidates.
- Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirm new hires.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Track recruiting activities and provide weekly reporting on candidate status.
- Coordinate post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials.
- Identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- 1+ years of recruiting coordinator or HR experience.
- Experience with Google Suite (doc, sheets, calendar)
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.