- Develop an understanding of each customer’s business objectives, and a strategy for supporting the customer in achieving those objectives through successful Lucidchart adoption.
- Establish a foundation for success with each new account through technical and strategic onboarding processes including account configuration, product and best practices training, end-user awareness campaigns, and other change management activities.
- Continually work with accounts to support ongoing successful adoption of Lucidchart.
- Serve as the primary interface with customers to manage and resolve any critical situations.
- Perform periodic business reviews with customers to confirm satisfaction, resolve technical issues, and continually drive successful product adoption.
- Develop relationships with influential users and convert them into Lucidchart champions.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among customers.
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from Lucidchart.
- Build and establish processes to engage a large book of business through 1:many communications efforts.
- Leverage technical knowledge of Lucidchart and its partner applications to assist in resolving technical errors and configuration.
- Build and establish processes to effectively serve and expand the Asia-Pacific region.
- Technical aptitude and passion to become a subject matter expert on Lucidchart and related domains
- Empathy and a passion for problem solving
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up-type environment
- Japanese and/or Korean language capability