- Own the long-term architect design, informed by multiple user team needs on a single SFDC instance.
- Provide key systematic input for our team’s organizational and process enhancements while incorporating proper balance between declarative and programmatic approaches.
- Capture the fundamental functionality need by aggregating the specific business needs raised from different user groups.
- Actively communicate system progress to non-technical audiences.
- Be the key developer to deliver new features - including implementation of Lighting UI - using SFDC technology including Process Builder, APEX, Visualforce, etc.
- Apply SFDC best practices through all phases: initial design, system maintenance, security, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc. Recognize key design, implementation, and process issues and proactively craft solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of experience supporting organization(s) with more than 50 active Salesforce users.
- Salesforce Developer Certificate (401) or equivalent capability.
- Experience developing Salesforce AppExchange.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting capability.
- Experience working at a SaaS startup.