- Work closely with members of the marketing team and other teams at Lucid to publish content and elevate our brand.
- Write content to support a wide range of initiatives, including demand generation, nurture flows, brand awareness, thought leadership, SEO optimization, and more.
- Write compelling narratives in long and short articles that help our prospects/customers see how Lucidchart empowers them to increase productivity and achieve their business goals.
- Create a variety of content, including but not limited to case studies, infographics, blogs articles, email marketing, white papers, ebooks, web copy, and event collateral.
- Develop a deep understanding of Lucidchart in order to effectively understand how to attract and retain new customers.
- Use persona-driven storytelling to resonate with audiences, drive excitement around our product, and increase registrations.
- Coordinate with creative team to ensure content is ready for final approval, publication, and distribution.
- Review content from teams across Lucid.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- 2 years of copy-writing experience
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- A basic understanding of Lucidchart, with a strong desire to learn more about it
- Quick, enthusiastic learner
- Ability to problem solve and take initiative with minimal guidance
- Proactive about asking for and incorporating feedback
- Consistent and communicative
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Interest in working with data to determine the success of various pieces of content
- Experience working with a content management system (e.g., Drupal, Wordpress)
- Familiarity with major style guides (i.e., AP Style, Chicago Manual)
- Experience writing for audiences in sales, IT/engineering, or operations