- You will design experiences, interactions, and features that improve product value for continued growth and success.
- Strive to understand customer problems, clearly define design solutions, and provide detailed deliverables within Agile/Scrum system constraints.
- Develop lasting partnerships with product managers to understand business needs.
- Work to strengthen design team and help evangelize design within organization.
- Work with business team to improve experience around paywalls, on boarding, and conversion paths.
- Support engineers in translating and implementing your designs.
- Sound knowledge of core design methods (sketching, wire framing, storyboarding, etc).
- Sensitivity to design values at a pixel, layout, and interaction level - understanding how they come together to define an experience for our customers.
- Understands deadlines, milestones, and deliverables to effectively anticipate roadblocks and design opportunities.
- Practical knowledge of basic user-research methodologies. Has ability to outline, support, and participate in research activities.
- Ability to describe success metrics for design contribution and have a passion evaluating design solutions with qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Ability to design under different constraints: Thoroughly and extensively contributing to long-term strategic projects while positively contributing to last-minute fixes and short-term solutions - sometimes without all the information present to make comfortable design decisions.
- Understanding of consumer software.
- Enjoys technical challenges present in cloud-based applications.
- Passion for learning and a willingness to see the world through someone else’s point of view.
- 5+ years of UX design experience.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Visual design, marketing communications, human factors, user experience, psychology, computer science, software interface design, web development, or a related field.