- Establish a deep understanding of the Lucidchart product and customers in order to effectively strategize and plan sponsored and --hosted events.
- Work closely with members of the marketing and sales team to develop theme and branding, manage sponsorships, coordinate event logistics, and ensure each event is a success.
- Organize and ensure smooth operation of marketing efforts, from ideation to implementation.
- Develop and constantly look for ways to improve strategies to increase brand awareness, revenue, and renewals through events.
- Attend various events, interact with current and potential customers, and be able to demonstrate the product.
- At least 2 years of event marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree with marketing/sales background
- High degree of initiative with ability to anticipate needs, make recommendations, and take appropriate action.
- Excellent planning, time management, and organization skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, and the desire to produce high quality work
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet vital deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including cross-team and cross-level communication and coordination
- Ability to manage resources and maintain a budget
- Flexible and able to adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems when they arise
- Proven record of organizing and planning successful corporate sponsored and/or hosted events in the SaaS industry
- Experience in B2B sales and/or talking to customers frequently
- Creative and design skills are a plus