- Develop and maintain expert knowledge on the features, benefits, and application of Lucidchart’s offering
- Manage sales funnel in a timely and strategic manner according to internal sales and marketing service level agreements
- Retain a hunter mentality in identifying new potential opportunities across net new and existing leads and contacts
- Understand the competitive landscape within the EMEA region and creatively penetrate into new markets, verticals, and personas
- Interact with and develop relationships with Lucidchart prospects
- Lead potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Generate new inbound pipeline for closers across business segments and verticals through prospect engagements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in German & English both in speaking & writing.
- Must be able to work in the EMEA HQ in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Proven Success in building qualified pipeline and identifying new opportunities within a set of named accounts
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM, and sales acceleration tools such as Outreach, DiscoverOrg etc.