- Work with senior leaders and other stakeholders within various departments at Lucid
- Identify and understand problems and opportunities
- Come up with data-driven recommendations
- Implement new initiatives that help grow the business
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in a technical or quantitative field
- Experience working with data using Excel, SQL, Python, R, or other computational tools
- Basic understanding of statistics and hypothesis testing
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Able to think strategically and tackle open-ended problems
- Detail-oriented, organized, and a good team player
- Passion for problem-solving - If you’ve ever been so absorbed in a problem that your mind couldn’t rest until you figured it out, you’ll be in good company.
- Willing to help and be helped - Our impact comes only through helping others make better decisions using data. We recognize that we’re stronger together - there’s no shame in asking for help, we’re not afraid to say “I don’t know”, and we actively seek feedback.
- Desire to learn - You’ll often be answering questions that have never been answered before, which requires a high level of intellectual curiosity and an eagerness to dive into new problems, domains, tools, and techniques.