- Keep staff informed and be the go-to person for information pertaining to the general office.
- Have a long-term focus and plan ahead to have office space ready to accommodate the company’s rapid growth.
- Anticipate office needs long before they become critical needs.
- Keep the office efficient and organized and fully stocked with supplies.
- Order and/or pick up supplies as needed.
- Keep office and kitchen spaces neat and organized. Stock office common areas, conference rooms and kitchens.
- Act as key liaison with office vendors.
- Assist in the planning, organizing, and execution of corporate events, such as, but not limited to: catered lunches, meetings, retreats, or parties. Research and book event venues; arrange for equipment and services; assist in the research and selection of caterers and other service providers.
- Assist in supporting all departments as needed.
- Rock-solid information provider
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- 1 year of Office Management experience
- Works efficiently, accurately, and independently
- Ability to multitask, use personal judgment, and utilize strong decision-making skills
- Possesses excellent communication skills including oral, written, and interpersonal
- Brings passion and excellence to everything he/she does- Innovates, pursues knowledge, and stretches to grow
- Results oriented: able to work in a fast-paced, demanding work environment by staying highly organized yet adaptable in the face of an intense pace, ambiguity, and dynamic growthInquisitive nature, takes initiative to investigate solutions independently
- Strong skills with Google Apps
- Maintains a sense of urgency for the completion of responsibilities/tasks
- Dedicated, responsive, and willing to go above and beyond-self-starter who actively looks for ways to improve themselves and the work they are involved within the office
- BA or BS degree preferred
- IT experience
- Experience setting up a new office