- Lead a cross-functional team comprised of international marketing specialists
- Collaborate with your team to develop and execute content and website strategies that align with overall business objectives and drive traffic, registrations and subscriptions. Track and scrutinize the performance of digital marketing campaigns across multiple languages.
- Review, evaluate, and report on core business KPIs, including forecasting, traffic growth, registrations, subscription and more.
- Assist in rolling Lucidchart’s marketing strategy out in key international markets
- Identifying opportunities for traffic growth in international markets
- Develop team members by providing one-on-one feedback, conducting training, and working together on projects to help team members achieve region specific business goals.
- Report on marketing KPIs and strategy to main stakeholders.
- Communicate vision and goals to team members, managers and directors.
- 5-7 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- 3-5 management experience
- A proven track record of success in Paid Search, SEO, content marketing, A/B testing, and CRO
- Expertise in data analysis using Google Analytics and Tableau (or other data visualization software)
- Experience in crafting and executing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Desire and ability to collaborate with both technical and creative specialists
- Exceptional communication skills
- A growth mindset and the ability to both take and provide continuous feedback
- Experience working in the SaaS space