- Design experiences, interactions, and features that improve product value for continued growth and success
- Thoroughly define customer problems, clearly define design solutions, and provide detailed deliverables within Agile/Scrum system constraints
- Develop partnership with product managers to understand business needs
- Support engineers in translating and implementing your designs
- Seek out opportunities to improve the product experience beyond the standard design purview
- Positively contribute to design team culture and help evangelize design within organization
- Basic understanding of UX design principles: usability, interface design, iconography, etc.
- Basic understanding of core design methods: sketching, wireframing, storyboarding, etc.
- Ability to use deadlines and milestones to deliver design value within an Agile environment
- Basic knowledge of user-research methodologies
- Understanding of industry trends and relevant UX discipline topics
- Ability to develop design rationale and work collaboratively with others
- Quickly learns from others to improve knowledge, augment skills, and adjust processes to be more effective, and demonstrate bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Available to start May 2020
- Working towards a degree in graphic design, industrial design, human computer interaction, architecture, multidisciplinary design, user experience, psychology, English, computer science, or a related field, or a recent graduate with demonstrated competence in user experience design
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum environment