- Work closely with members of the marketing team and other teams at Lucid to publish content and elevate our brand.
- Write content to support a wide range of initiatives, including demand generation, nurture flows, brand awareness, thought leadership, SEO optimization, and more.
- Write compelling narratives in long and short articles that help our users and prospective customers see how Lucidchart empowers them to increase productivity and achieve their business goals.
- Create a variety of content, including but not limited to customer case studies, infographics, blog articles, email marketing, white papers, ebooks, web copy, social media, and event collateral.
- Develop a deep understanding of Lucidchart in order to effectively understand how to attract and retain new customers.
- Use persona-driven storytelling to resonate with audiences, drive excitement around our product, and increase registrations.
- Review content from teams across Lucid.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or another relevant field, with strong academic performance
- 4+ years of copywriting or digital content creation experience.
- At least one year of writing for tech, B2B, and/or SaaS preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to define, document, and communicate a content marketing strategy
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and organize a number of concurrent projects Proven ability to produce consistent, relevant content
- Analytically driven and has the ability to work with data to determine the success of various pieces of content
- A basic understanding of Lucidchart, with a strong desire to learn more about itQuick, enthusiastic learner
- Ability to problem solve and take initiative with minimal guidance
- Ability to provide, receive, and incorporate constructive feedback
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience creating B2B marketing content to generate and nurture leads
- Experience working with a content management system (e.g., Drupal, Wordpress)
- Familiarity with major style guides (i.e., AP Style, Chicago Manual)