- Negotiate and manage contracts for Lucid’s cloud-based subscription services, non-disclosure agreements, and other commercial agreements to ensure compliance with Lucid’s internal policies and processes.
- Analyze and interpret contractual issues to develop and implement improvements in Lucid’s contracting and procurement policies, processes, and legal practices.
- Maintain, compile and analyze data related to Lucid’s contractual rights and obligations, contract performance, and compliance to report to management.
- Support the needs of our business teams through efficient management of the contracting process and driving deals to closure.
- Assist with corporate filings, and maintain/improve internal contract systems, policies and trainings.
- Bachelor's Degree with 8+ years of relevant experience in software licensing, SaaS, non-disclosure agreements and contract administration/management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and senior-level negotiation skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude.
- Detail-oriented, organized with strong computer skills and the willingness to work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Willingness to take initiative, be accountable and interface with Lucid’s customers and business partners.
- Have a clear understanding of business issues and risk to solicit management’s involvement at appropriate points in the contract process.
- Experience with procurement contracts and navigating data privacy issues in a commercial context a strong plus