- Collaborate with key stakeholders to manage the tactical execution process, from creation to implementation, of marketing projects.
- Monitor scheduling, project flow, planning and resource management from accepted concept through delivery for marketing projects and campaigns.
- Manage the development, maintenance and distribution of complex status reporting to manage and communicate expectations and potential risks across the organization. Identifies and escalates issues to leadership, as appropriate.
- Help manage and prioritize projects and resources within the larger marketing project pipeline, based on business needs.
- Acts as a point of contact for project team members, clearly and consistently communicating the needs of the organization.
- You are creative, articulate, influential and engaging, with a proven track record of success.
- You have a strong understanding of Project Management principles and appropriate agile methodologies and processes.
- You take ownership of problems and never shy away from a challenge.
- You are flexible and tolerate ambiguity while still operating effectively.
- You are a self-learner, willing to learn new skills, industries, and platforms—including the most technical aspects and use cases at Lucidchart
- 3-5 years experience in a Project Management role, preferably within Marketing or an Agency setting.
- Solid understanding Marketing’s role within an organization
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- Proficiency in project management software tools such as Asana, Smartsheets or Jira Agile experience a plus