- Work directly with VP of Strategy & Product and other C-level executives
- Own the long-term strategy roadmap for Lucid.
- Live half in the future: become expert on the future of work for knowledge workers and what types of solutions will be needed, which will win, and where & how Lucid should play.
- Live half in the present: work backwards from the future to identify the choices and changes we need to make today and in the coming years to accelerate the future.
- Lead analysis of important strategic choices, threats and opportunities including (potentially) M&A, new product development, and partnerships.
- Be a critical part of our success as we make working visually easy and widespread.
- BS/BA degree with strong track record of outstanding academic performance is required.
- 2-5 years of industry experience in strategy consulting or other role that gave exposure to thinking through and solving strategic questions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent modeling skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and become expert on new domains of knowledge.
- Demonstrated independence and autonomy in high performing work environment.
- Proactive, takes initiative, takes ownership.
- Empathy for internal & external stakeholders.
- Excellent judgment, particularly around understanding fundamental jobs-to-be-done.
- Organization, time management, project management.
- Data analysis.