- Lead all aspects of the search marketing team in order to achieve Lucid’s short and long-term traffic growth, revenue and profitability goals. This includes acquisition through PPC, SEO and i18n marketing channels.
- Work with cross-functional digital marketing team comprised of an International Marketing Manager, SEO Manager, Paid Search Strategist and other team members with a focus on execution, development & career growth.
- Work with PPC Manager increasing traffic and revenue across multiple search engines, countries and languages including campaign planning and account structure, keyword reach and coverage, bid management strategies, performance monitoring & reporting, landing page experience and conversion optimization.
- Work with SEO manager to increase traffic and SERP visibility across english speaking regions by helping to implement SEO campaigns, identifying new keyword and content opportunities and optimizing current strategies.
- Work with international marketing manager in increasing search share in LATAM, EMEA and APAC regions through SEO and PPC campaigns and help identify unique opportunities and implement scalable strategies.
- Develop and manage marketing budget and forecasts for SEO, PPC and i18n teams.
- Effectively prepare and deliver presentations to the executive team.
- 7+ years tactical PPC, SEO and digital marketing experience, preferably at a global SaaS company.
- 3+ years leading and managing SEO and PPC teams.
- Strong experience with digital marketing tools and experience training others on these tools.
- Strong track record of creating and executing on a data driven digital marketing strategy.
- Deep understanding of current SEO and PPC strategies, tools and trends.
- Experience growing SEO and PPC campaigns across international markets.
- Extensive experience with software for analytics, tracking, data visualization, SEO and PPC tools, advanced Excel Skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, marketing, etc.)
- MBA is a plus.