- Partner with managers to forecast and plan key staffing initiatives for resourcing the evolving needs of our company and identify, attract, and retain the best talent in our organization.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent across multiple functions within the organization.
- Manage the full cycle staffing process to meet the various resourcing goals across all levels and the UX, Product, Analytics, Strategy, and some Engineering.
- Create and implement a recruiting plan to attract passive job seekers. Design creative staffing initiatives that align with the company's purpose and core values.
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with internal management staff and external networks to provide the talent we need to contribute to the growth of the company.
- Partner with managers and interviewing teams to ensure job descriptions are completed for each role within the organization, that job requirements are clearly defined, and that interviewing teams are trained and have clarity on their roles within the interviewing process.
- Track and record key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Continue to streamline the recruiting process for increasing efficiencies through regular follow-up and communication with hiring managers and potential candidates.
- Participate in community- and industry-related networking events to build the reputation of Lucid Software.
- 3+ years experience in technical recruiting
- Strong capabilities in staffing all levels of an organization from entry-level to Sr Manager level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Clear understanding and experience in the full staffing lifecycle
- Strategic outlook for long-term hiring and retaining key talent
- Can easily thrive working in fast-paced, sometimes chaotic environment
- Detail-oriented, organized and a good team player
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, including Word and Excel.
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Experience with Lever a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience in HR programs and practices is preferred.
- Experience growing a company in team size and complexity.
- Recruiting for high-tech industries is strongly preferred.