- Partner with managers to identify, attract, and acquire the best talent in the market.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent across multiple functions within the organization.
- Manage the full cycle staffing process for various positions across all levels UX, Product, Analytics, Strategy, and some Engineering.
- Create and implement a recruiting plan to attract passive job seekers.
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with internal management staff and external networks to provide the talent we need to contribute to the growth of the company.
- Partner with managers and interviewing teams to ensure job descriptions are completed for each role within the organization, that job requirements are clearly defined, and that interviewing teams are trained and have clarity on their roles within the interviewing process.
- Track and record key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Continue to streamline the recruiting process for increasing efficiencies through regular follow-up and communication with hiring managers and candidates.
- Participate in community- and industry-related networking events to build the reputation of Lucid Software.
- 2+ years experience in technical recruiting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Clear understanding and experience in the full staffing lifecycle
- Strategic outlook for long-term hiring and retaining key talent
- Can easily thrive working in fast-paced environment that is ever-changing Detail-oriented, organized and a good team player
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, including Word and Excel.
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Experience with Lever ATS is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience in HR programs and practices is preferred.
- Experience growing a company in team size and complexity.
- Recruiting for high-tech SaaS industry is strongly preferred.