Who you are:
- A results-oriented leader with a strong customer service orientation and collaborative approach.
- A positive influence on those around you with a passion for creating an inclusive work environment.
- Hard working, with a “no task is too small”, attitude.
- Excited for the opportunity to build an exceptional workplace experience strategy aligned to our business vision, mission, and values.
- An incredible communicator who understands people; must be able to communicate in an accurate and positive manner.
- A self-starter that can identify what needs to be done, craft the project plan, and drive implementation on a decision or project with minimal oversight.
- Manage and professionally develop a facilities team to effectively and efficiently oversee two office spaces in Utah and two satellite international offices.
- Oversee an upcoming Utah office move (100+ employees).Gather requirements from all stakeholders to ensure that the office meets the needs of the business, balance competing priorities, find creative solutions, and communicate with all stakeholders.
- Oversee and execute company events, including company-wide retreat, town halls, and parties.
- Manage all facilities documentation, including contracts, warranties, tracking, permits, etc.
- Manage and track all facilities-related budgets; partner with Finance team on budget planning.
- Proactively gather and leverage data to build business cases for budget, process or space changes, positive or negative impacts to facility offerings; and regularly report on facilities data to VP of People Operations and Finance.
- Partner with Marketing team to create an aesthetic across our office spaces that is aligned with current brand vision.
- Own and execute space allocation and desk moves that are smooth and seamless working across Finance, IT, and other teams as required.
- Oversee office management, including daily office operations, vendor management, and maintenance.
- Maintain high standards for efficiency and cleanliness, and partner with landlords and service vendors to ensure those standards are met.
- Establish and manage vendor relationships for food service, company-wide events, furniture, etc. required for facilitation of our spaces.
- Create and manage disaster recovery plan and emergency preparedness plan for office spaces to include documentation, policies, and phone tree data.
- Assist with real estate lease management.
- 5+ years experience in facilities management or relevant position with a successful track record of achieving positive outcomes in real estate and space planning.
- Experience building and developing a team of facilities professionals capable of managing the real estate and workplace experience for fast moving, high growth companies.
- Experience delivering significant projects, both in size and cost, on time and within budget.
- Experience directly managing contractors, vendors, and landlords.
- Experience developing and fine-tuning processes.
- Knowledge of OSHA compliance and experience with establishing and maintaining building safety programs.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.