- Employee shuttle drivers are responsible for safely transporting Lucid employees and providing superior customer service.
- Ensure compliance with the “Hours of Service” requirements
- Willing to be on-call to provide backup coverage for other drivers
- Complete all applicable fueling, maintenance, and driving documentation required
- Maintain a clean vehicle
- Must be willing to drive in all kinds of weather, light, road and traffic conditions.
- Must be capable of driving large vehicles
- Organized, punctual and reliable
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Calm, pleasant and helpful manner
- Excellent driving skills and habits
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Commitment to excellence in customer service
- Required to sign an authorization form allowing the Company to obtain their driving abstracts (DMV Driving Record)