- Maintain and improve Lucid’s current learning & development programs and initiatives - including Lucid’s leadership development program.
- Develop new company-wide, department-specific, and job-specific learning curricula.
- Manage members of the learning and development team by enhancing their employee experience, casting an innovative vision for learning at Lucid, and driving results in a fast-paced environment.
- Establish processes and procedures for effectively rolling out trainings across the organization.
- Consult with management across the organization to analyze the training needs of specific departments, cross-functional areas, or the whole organization and make recommendations for training solutions as part of the L&D life cycle.
- Oversee internal and external communication regarding learning opportunities to help drive Lucid’s culture of learning. Manage the learning effectiveness of content delivered via Lucid’s internal learning management system.
- Ensure that these resources are designed to reflect and reinforce the culture and competencies identified for success at Lucid.
- Measure key metrics and report on the business impact and ROI of learning and development across the organization. Provide feedback and determine if the objectives of the programs were met.
- Facilitate training sessions when applicable or necessary.
- Provide on-site training/coaching as needed to support employee development and performance.
- Manage all systems, resources, and records for all employee training, including mandatory compliance training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Learning & Development, Organizational Development, Behavioral Science, Business or a related field or equivalent job experience.
- Minimum of 4+ years experience in Learning & Development (at least 1 year managing a team).
- Technical knowledge related to using a learning management system to drive engagement in an online environment.
- Experience using project management software to drive and track completion of training initiatives.
- Experience managing and monitoring the implementation of all learning and development, leadership development and talent management activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of conducting needs analyses, instructional course design, Adult Learning Theory, content creation, coaching skills including the ability to give positive and constructive feedback.
- Experience using the Bridge Learn LMS by Instructure.
- Technical experience using Google Suite, Articulate, Tableau, SQL, JIRA.