- ~65% Training:
- Deliver live workshops, webinars, and demos focused on Lucidchart’s ability to solve visual documentation and communications challenges. (Travel ~50%)
- Conduct discovery with customers before and during training engagements in order to best align the experience with desired outcomes.
- Gather and provide ongoing feedback on the reception and results of instructor-led training efforts.
- ~25% Content Creation and Instructional Design:
- Assist in the instructional design, development, and maintenance of education materials for Lucidchart including live training/workshop curriculum, video tutorials, self-paced digital training programs, and on-demand material.
- Test and deliver feedback on new training materials including instructor-led workshops, webinar curriculum, self-paced tutorials, and interactive templates.
- ~10% Administrative/Other:
- Maintain an expert-level understanding of Lucidchart’s value, features, and functionality.
- Participate in setting quarterly goals, assessing current and future needs, developing strategic initiatives, and driving the success of Lucidchart’s education program.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for Lucidchart products and business diagramming, both internally and externally.
- Document and convey product feedback to the Product team.
- Perform required tasks to support revenue recognition of training efforts.
- 2+ years experience in training or education.
- Proven ability to build and maintain training curriculum.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct engaging and cogent trainings to audiences of all sizes and demographics both in person and virtually.
- Ability to quickly master Lucidchart (and other technical products) and effectively present information and answer technically complex questions in terms that can be easily comprehended.
- Excellent verbal, writing, grammatical, time management, and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail in following up on customer requests, communicating with customers and co-workers, and monitoring training performance and outcomes.
- Experience building in Articulate 360 or Articulate Online
- Visual design experience (Photoshop, Illustrator)