- Create lesson plans, templates, webinars, video tutorials, and other learning content that drives greater adoption of the Lucid’s products by educators and students.
- Produce materials to support B2B and B2C marketing and sales efforts, including newsletters, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, e-books, landing pages, and other web content.
- Develop product certification curriculum specifically tailored to educators and students, complementing efforts of Education Customer Success Manager and Product Training team.
- Own content creation from beginning to end. Work in coordination with the GM of Lucid for Education and key stakeholders - the Lucidchart and Lucidpress product marketing teams, the Head of Education Sales, and the Education Customer Success Manager - to prioritize what we need to create, and then own the full creation cycle including research, ideation, production, editing, coordination with design, publishing, distribution, and analysis.
- Provide guidance and support to the GM and Product team on ways to customize in-product content and features to provide a more integrated classroom experience.
- Excellent writing, production, and copy-editing skills.
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing (B2B/B2C), SEO, curriculum development, or instructional design.
- Experience working in education and/or edtech with extensive exposure to the use of technology in the classroom.
- Quick learner that can acquire and synthesize a depth of product knowledge to position products in a way that reflects product strengths while aligning with education use cases.
- Empathy for education users, and ability to translate their unique needs into learning content that enhances their overall product experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, organization, and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize a number of concurrent projects under tight time pressure.
- A self-starter who is proactive and resourceful in carrying out work assignments and following through.
- Entrepreneurial in spirit, with the enthusiasm and ambition to build a discipline from the ground up.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing, Education, or another relevant field.
- Prior teaching experience a plus.
- Technical aptitude and passion to become a subject matter expert on Lucidchart and Lucidpress and their many use cases.
- Familiarity working in a fast-paced, high-volume startup environment.