- Drive annual planning process for all Lucidchart marketing events.
- Set and execute against P&L for all events.Lead a team of event marketers.
- Set direction and guidance, but also work side by side with the team to do whatever it takes to make every event successful.
- Ensure that Lucidchart has a best in class event marketing motion.
- Implement new processes and technology that allow us to grow our event portfolio while simultaneously increasing execution quality. Work across the organization, ensuring alignment with executives on the global event strategy, execution, and measurement.
- Work closely with sales and customer success leadership to staff events and drive high-quality post-event lead to follow up.
- Collaborate internally with leadership in marketing, product, and finance to drive internal support, awareness, and efficiencies.
- Set and evangelize vision for events program internally. Develop clear strategy around how events program ties into larger marketing and sales motions.
- 8+ years driving global event marketing strategy and execution, including multiple years of experience leading event marketing at a b2b software company
- Experience executing a large scale (2,000+) annual user conference
- Experience directly managing a team of event marketers
- Unusually high attention to detailAbility to thrive under pressure
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to make events successful. You don’t make excuses for poor execution and don’t accept them from others.