- Develop and implement customer lifecycle campaigns using marketing automation software and drive incremental improvement through testing and optimization.
- Work with other marketing teams to help build a unified customer outreach motion to avoid over-saturating our power users.
- Help marketing and product education reach more users and more effectively educate them.
- Support our Lucidchart Connect events communication needs and help develop and optimize a strategy that will allow us to scale more quickly.
- Create content for account management and customer success teams to ensure customers are successful.
- Strong interpersonal skills, facilitating effective customer relationships and cross-functional teamwork
- Creative and effective marketing and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills applicable to determining marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong focus on details and organization
- Bachelor’s degree related to marketing and/or 0-2 years of marketing related experience.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Demonstrable ability to analyze data and utilize spreadsheet software
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement is a plus
- Technical knowledge of the latest marketing automation & CRM tools is a plus
- Experience in email coding and testing is a plus