- Identify and monitor key user operational metrics to help drive improvements to our product and support offerings.
- Manage technical issues by investigating and troubleshooting problems, escalating user issues, managing issue workflow and proactively identifying consumer needs.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, and other cross-functional peers on specific user-impacting issues and bugs.
- Develop and maintain product expertise and work closely with other support and product team members to resolve user issues.
- Write compelling, clear Help Center and user education content and analyze user behavior data and make content improvements based on metrics.
- Represent Lucid by growing and managing a Lucid product community, building healthy relationships with users to resolve issues, and driving community strategies to ensure forum health and users’ questions/feedback receive quality, timely answers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of Lucid technology, the Internet and social media.
- Strong people skills to build relationships with our current and potential users.
- Ability to translate complex technical ideas into simple, easy to understand content.
- The ability to work independently, cross-functionally, and on multiple initiatives at the same time with a proven record of driving results.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, sound business judgment, strategic and analytical capabilities in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities.
- Excellent project manager and self-starter, with the ability to work independently across multiple concurrent initiatives
- Detail-oriented, organized and a good team player.
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas.
- Experience working in technology, education, support operations, and/or consulting.
- A strong understanding of user experience principles, and using rich media and social media for user-focused communications.
- Technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills to identify and effectively escalate product bugs.